aims to ensure the integrity of any sensitive data it obtains, such as your account information and the transactions you make, using a variety of security measures and fraud controls. Securing your electronic transactions requires us to be provided with certain data from you, including your preferred deposit method.
When you deposit funds we will require the following documents:
For legal and KYC/AML purposes, a client may be defined as:
A person or entity that maintains an account and/or has or had a business or other relationship with INV 360 MARKETING TECHNOLOGIES S.R.L.
Beneficiaries of any transactions conducted by, with or for INV 360 MARKETING TECHNOLOGIES S.R.L.
Any person or entity having any connection with a financial transaction related to INV 360 MARKETING TECHNOLOGIES S.R.L.
In order to complete the compliance procedure, you will need the following documentation:
Proof of Identity
- A copy of a government-issued ID (Can be your current passport/government ID/driver’s license).
- This must be valid for at least 3 months, have a clear photo of your face, show your full name and your date birth.
Proof of address
- A copy of a utility bill from the last 3 months such as water, electricity, gas, telephone bills, bank/card statement or a letter issued by a recognized public authority.
- This must contain your name and current residential address on the date of issue.
A copy of your credit/debit card
- Both sides of your credit/debit card. (Front side with only the 4 last digits visible, back side with the CVV covered).
Some circumstances may require us to request a signed Declaration of deposit form (DOD)
- In the case of wire/money transfer, please provide a payment receipt.
*** Please note that if we will not receive the required documents on file, your pending withdrawals will be cancelled and credited back to your trading account.
Declaration of deposit form
- Will be sent to your registered email upon receipt of your funds and must be printed, signed, scanned/photographed and sent back.
Once this procedure has been completed, a client is considered to be verified and can legally trade using our platform. Before the compliance process is completed, trading is not permitted and any profits earned will be null and void.